Your Crossline Reach.
The body of the Reach device is made from 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum.
Both the Spring clips and the pins (that attach the base of the arms to the body) are made from 304-type stainless steel.
When properly loaded the device will easily support 2,000lbs of pull strength.
Use the Reach:
- to rescue another.
- to rescue yourself
- assisting pins or entrapments
- to establish a cross-river line
- to retrieve a loose boat or gear
- to moor to a line
- to establish a mid-stream anchor
- any line-grabbing job you can think of